from the Past
we get so mired in our everyday lives that we need a new perspective on life,
but it can be difficult to step back far enough to get a different view. In the
dark days of winter, humour can be an effective antidote to the February blahs!
Hopefully the following will provide some inspiration and a smile
Lessons from Noah's Ark
1. Don't miss the boat.
that we are all in the same boat.
3. Plan ahead. It wasn't raining when Noah
built the Ark.
4. Stay fit. When you're 600 years old, someone may ask you
to do something really big.
5. Don't listen to critics; just get on with the
6. Build your future on high ground.
7. For safety's sake, travel
8. Speed isn't always an advantage. The snails were on board with
9. When you're stressed, float awhile.
10. Remember, the
Ark was built by amateurs, the Titanic by professionals.
11. No matter how
severe the storm, there is always a rainbow waiting.
unknown, but gratefully acknowledged anyway)